One For One

img_newGiving_whyJust for a heads up. . I am running out of things to write about California so I am going to change the subject for a bit. (:

Can you imagine going a day with out shoes? Just think about all the different places that you go with shoes?   Well, Blake Mycoskie couldn’t imagine this. Children all around the world go with out shoes every day.  In 2006, Mycoskie met some Argentinean children that didn’t have shoes to protect their feet. Blake Mycoskie wanted to help.”Many children in developing countries grow up barefoot. Whether at play, doing chores or going to school, these children are at risk.” Blake said. It is a terrible thing that these kids don’t have shoes but Blake Morrison is here to help.

articleimage_toms_shoes_argentina_philanthropy-3

Blake Mycoskie created TOMS shoes to help children without shoes.    With every shoe purchased, TOMS will give a new pair to a child in need.  One for One.  They have “shoe drops” all over the world including South Africa, Rwanda, Ethiopia and the United States.  Kids in these third countries go with very beat up or no shoes every day.  It’s a horrible tragedy.  The children are always so grateful when they receive these shoes.  It means so much to have protection on their feet and to not be worried about it anymore.

Other than just giving shoes to children, which is totally awesome, the styles that you get are super cute!! I totally love them! There are just the classics, glitters, wedges and boots too! All super cute and at a totally reasonable price.  I know I love these shoes and I know that you will too!

P.S. I really want the new elephant ones :) super cute

img_newGiving_drop

31, J, 5.     Category: Uncategorized.   1 Comment.

Don't be shy, leave a comment...